I’m off again today. Stu_N knows where. Stu_N knows why.
- A cracking bit of art, illustrating the various female companions down the ages. Isn’t Liz Shaw cute, although the David Tennant is pretty cute, too. [via Behind the Sofa]
- Talking of cartoons, an 13-part animated version of the show is to appear as part of Totally Doctor Who, according to the Mirror (scroll down). Anthony Head will guest-voice.
- Confirmation of what Paul Cornell’s story will be about in series three.
- PJ Hammond talks about Sapphire and Steel and Torchwood. He touches in passing on the fact he’s writing an episode for series two and that the ITV revival of Sapphire and Steel has fallen through.
- James McAvoy might be playing Scotty in Star Trek XI
- Amy Winehouse got thrown out of a bar for being rubbish, allegedly. Or maybe something else.
- Harry Potter training camp is coming to CBBC.
- Celebrity Big Brother: The eviction vote has had to be restarted since someone blundered; racism saved the show from being dull this year. Well, that’s all right then, isn’t it?
- Life on Mars: A few spoilers for series two. If you thought the news about Camberwick Green was good, they’re featuring Tufty as well!
- McG has another show in the pipeline, this one featuring spies and 20-somethings.
- Heroes: Spoilers in TV Guide.
- Remember how I talked about Peter Weller being just like Buckaroo Banzai? Wired‘s picked up on it, too.
- Eddie Izzard’s show The Riches will air on FX from March 12.