It might be news, it might not: I’ve been in a bubble for a week. Have we started any new wars?
- It’s probably not going to be cancelled. There’s even an official statement. Who’d have thunk it?
- The Family of Blood got 6.6 million viewers
- Series four’s writers announced. Steven Moffat has a two-parter: yey!
- Paul WS Anderson takes over from John Woo on Spy Hunter
- Iron Man talk
- Kevin Bacon joins the cast of Frost/Nixon
- Edgar Wright to do live commentary on Hot Fuzz at the Prince Charles Cinema on June 10
- Bruce Willis takes one look at the money and says, “Yes! I will do a fifth Die Hard!”
- Rhea Perlman joins the West End cast of Boeing-Boeing
- Kim Cattrall to play Daniel Radcliffe’s mum in a World War I ITV1 drama. I thought Rupert Grint was supposed to be ITV’s saviour?
- Which of the forthcoming new US shows are the British networks interested in: news from the LA screenings
- Reality TV: the US has a show about pirates, we get one about local planning offices
- Now the Teletubbies are making Polish kids gay
- Angel co-creator David Greenwalt is to helm CBS’s forthcoming Moonlight. That’s the one about the vampire detective. Anyone else getting déjà vu?
- A trailer and official site for the new Babylon 5 movie
- William Friedkin reunites with William Petersen to direct an episode of CSI
- BSG really definitely will end after season four
- The Bionic Woman will suck: it’s just been approved by the Family Friendly Programming Forum. Odd what passes for family friendly these days, though, isn’t it?
- NBC to get a remake of the Beeb’s Spoons
- The remake of The Thick of It might find a home on NBC
- Dania Ramirez from The Sopranos joins Heroes
- Tina Fey says Alec Baldwin wants to stay on 30 Rock. He hasn’t been forced. Honest
- Jeremy Sisto joins Law and Order
- Jericho really isn’t coming back
- Posh and Beck’s reality TV show may end up just an hour long
- The Wire‘s David Simon and Ed Burns’ Iraq mini-series gets a cast