Brrr. It’s a bit nippy out…
It’s been a while since I’ve included a Mary Whitehouse Experience quote in anything.
- Daleks in Manhattan got 6.3 million viewers, making it the most popular show of the night
- Kylie as a Cyberwoman?
- William Fichtner joins the cast of The Dark Knight
- Harry Potter V’s trailer is up (if you can watch it)
- Sienna Miller replaces Lohan in Dylan Thomas biopic
- A spin-off from Get Smart, starring Masi Oka, will appear on DVD just 10 days after the movie airs
- An Illusionist reunion? Jessica Biel might be Betty Ross to Edward Norton’s The Incredible Hulk
- Richard Branson cut from BA’s in-flight Casino Royale showings
- Alex Zane is the new host of the breakfast show on XFM
- Spiderman hits Broadway
- Peep Show’s writers want to do a modern Liver Birds
- John Simm slams the Beeb over reduced budgets on Life on Mars [contains possible Doctor Who spoilers]
- Veronica Mars still lives, albeit on life support, but she won’t be joining the FBI
- Scratch and sniff Earl?