You’d never guess I wasn’t supposed to be working today, would you? Must. Work. Harder…
- Doctor Who and Torchwood win big at the Welsh BAFTAs
- Evolution of the Daleks got 6.5 million viewers. Sunshine, hey? Really ruins those ratings
- Taking a leaf out the BSG playbook, the Beeb lets you create your own Doctor Who comic online
- John Barrowman wants to be a pop star?
- Torchwood, series two, starts shooting today
- Kylie? Russell doesn’t think so
- Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez’s Grindhouse will be two separate movies in the UK. The first part will be out on September 21st
- Iron Man will have both the original grey and the more famous red and gold suits
- Frost-Nixon is being made into a movie with Frank Langella as Nixon. Will Michael Sheen get to be Frost again?
- Ridley Scott to direct revisionist Robin Hood film Nottingham, with Russell Crowe as the brave and good Sheriff
- Daniel Craig doesn’t like having his bottom snapped, allegedly
- Darren Aronofsky wants to make a film about Noah
- Gordon Ramsay: the movie?
- Old Clive Owen mini-series Second Sight to be adapted
- The European iTunes Store is going to start stocking full-length movies this year
- Freesat’s been given the all-clear by the BBC Trust. Good news: it’ll be futureproof
- Richard Herring talks about his new sitcom