Look! It’s Christopher Eccleston and Billie Piper! What do you mean they seem a bit different?
- BBC denies making its mind up about a second series of The Sarah Jane Adventures
- Now Germany can watch Doctor Who
- James Marsters talks Torchwood and seagulls
- Guillermo del Toro to direct The Hobbit films?
- Julianne Moore to star in supernatural horror film Shelter
- Directors Guild board unanimously approves new contract
- Dennis Quaid and Arnold Vosloo join GI Joe
- Fancy composing a Bond theme tune?
- Woolworth’s to stop selling HD-DVDs because Blu-ray more popular
- It’s the Ashes to Ashes press pack
- BSkyB told to cut stake in ITV by government
- Nick Broomfield signs first-look deal with Channel 4
- BBC to launch a Gaelic service
- ITV to make version of Val McDermid’s A Place of Execution
- CBS to team with Canadian TV to make police drama
- Starz first ever drama to be based on Crash
- Possible 30 Rock/Office crossover?
- Supernatural interview with Eric Kripke (spoilers)
- Sam Raimi to adapt Terry Goodkind’s Sword of Truth books
- How to legally write for A/The Daily Show during a strike