They must have been out partying.
- David Tennant and Freema Agyeman are interviewed in April’s GQ. Sweet FA’s underwater underwear scene got chopped, apparently.
- Fancy gatecrashing the series launch party? The details are all here.
- Billie Piper is getting ready to marry a plank of wood, allegedly. It’s the same guy who appears on Lewis, right?
- Talk with Zack Snyder about Watchmen. Narrowly avoided: Tom Cruise as Ozymandias.
- A sequel is being planned for LA Confidential
- Arnold Schwarzenegger is contractually obliged to appear in Terminator 4
- Latino Review casts its eye over the script for Matt Helm. There’s a blast from the past, hey?
- Sotheby’s has a Munch sale towards the end of the month
- ITV1 has renewed Primeval and Benidorm
- UKTV Style has recommissioned The Clothes Show
- BBC3 has commissioned six comedy pilots [subscription required]
- Sky’s pulled all its channels from Virgin Media [free registration required]
- Comic Relief will feature a version of The Apprentice. Anyone fancy throwing sponges at Piers Morgan?
- Big changes afoot for season two of Heroes
- Bereft of inspiration, ABC turns some commercials featuring cavemen into a pilot
- Richard Dreyfuss joins the cast of Tin Man
- Season five of The Wire will be the funniest but only run to 10 episodes
- Lots of casting news, with Donald Sutherland joining Peter Krause’s Dirty Sexy Money
- Yet another Spiderman cartoon is on the way.
- Heroes‘ Jessalyn Gilsig gets a pilot
- Trailer for the last Heroes before the season break
- Paul Reubens joins the cast of the Area 52 pilot