Have a nice weekend?
Film and comics
- Joss Whedon’s off the Wonder Woman movie.
- Ghostbusters 3 is still happening. Both Dan Ackroyd and Bill Murray are up for it. But it’s going to be all-cg.
- A new version of Barbarella is in the works.
- Joel Schumacher wants to film Sandman.
- The Flash has a new director.
- The Cadbury’s Flake ads are coming back on Friday. Directed by Jack “son of Ridley” Scott, they will focus “on the unique way of eating a Cadbury Flake: peeling back the wrapper and enjoying the crumbliest, flakiest chocolate in the world.” Ooh, top euphemism.
- Free comedy nights at the Science Museum.
- Jo O’Meara reckons cancelling Big Brother is a good idea. Hmm.
- Wank week’s been postponed. Or as Broadcast put it, it’s been pulled.
- Adam Sandler is to appear on King of Queens.
- Studio 60‘s going on hiatus, with The Black Donnellys due to get its time slot.
- Thomas Schlamme talks about West Wing and Studio 60 walk-and-talks
- Promo images for next week’s Heroes.
- Another interview with Tim Kring of Heroes.