- March 17th sees four of the Doctors plus other guests appear in Barking for Invasion 2007.
- Love Don’t Roam failed to get into the charts this week; Honey to the Bee made it to number 17.
- The Mummy 3 is coming packed with spoilers.
- OTT previews the Lewis episodes coming to ITV1 in February.
- Jade’s out the house. Anyone see that coming?
- Channel 4 denies coaching her on how to avoid being an evil racist bully.
- They would, wouldn’t they? The execs are going to have defend themselves to the board today. [registration required]
- Christopher Eccleston talks for the first time about being on Heroes.
- Another spoiling interview with Tim Kring of Heroes.
- And here’s one from Hayden Panettiere.
- And here’s one from Greg Grunberg.
- More spoiling clips from tonight’s episode of Heroes. Only clips two and three are new.
- Supernatural‘s exec producer John Shiban spoils, too.
- Tricia Helfer from BSG is to appear in Supernatural.
- Weird online 24 stuff related to deodorant advertising.
- For some reason, Fox is trying to give Til Death a scheduling boost. Let it die, Fox.
- Linda Park talks about Raines.
- McG tries to defend the Pussycat Dolls’ new reality TV show.
- Guy Ritchie is going to do a show for ABC. What do you think? Bit Rashomon? Bit Boomtown?
- Liev Schreiber talks about working on CSI. There’s a vid, too
- Aaron Sorkin really is venting about Studio 60, isn’t he? He bain’t be liking those bloggers, either.
- Everyone’s going green. Or pretending to.
- Daniel Dae Kim thinks Lost will be lighter in tone when it comes back next month.
- Lennie James spoils a bit of Jericho for you.