Every Friday, TMINE lets you know when the latest TV shows from around the world will air in the UK
There are two weeks’ worth of premiere dates and acquisitions to catch up with this week, some of them imminent, thanks to my having taken a day off last Friday. And there’s a big bunch, too!
Premiere dates for Biohackers, Motherland: Fort Salem, Prodigal Son, The Last Wave and Katy Keene after the jump, but here are the new shows that have been acquired but don’t yet have launch dates.
- Walter Presents has gone on a spending spree and bought eight new shows:
- Antena 3 (Spain)’s Bajo sospecha (Under Suspicion)
- Club Illico (Canada)’s La Faille (The Wall – Cover Your Tracks)
- Das Erste (Germany)’s Das Verschwinden (The Vanishing)
- Movistar (Spain)’s El día de mañana (What The Future Holds)
- Rai 1 (Italy)’s Imperial
- Rai 2 (Italy)’s Il Cacciatore (The Hunter) and Rocco Schiavone: Ice Cold Murders
- Viaplay (Sweden)’s Hassel
- Netflix has acquired what was going to be a Paramount (US) show but is now going to be a Netflix exclusive: Emily in Paris. That’s going to be on some time this year.