I really should take notes, because I keep forgetting things. It didn’t help that our block of flats lost all TV reception for the weekend, which really knackered my attempts to watch the Francis Bacon evening on BBC4:
- Mad Men – Finally caught up. All brilliant of course
- Community – Another doozey. Will you ever look at Batman the same?
- 30 Rock – interesting, but not very funny
- Dexter – a really fine episode. I’m surprised it took the police and Dexter so long to work out Trinity’s MO, but great all round
- Stargate Universe – still liking it. Nice touch to have them kill the helpful alien, and for the Stargate to take them to such a rubbish planet
- The Thick of It – still not enjoying it as much as previous series, but at least Malcolm’s a bit swearier this episode
- The Border – this is what I mean. Completely forget I’ve been watching this. Definite pick-up in quality this week since we had an actual firefight and Grey finally showed that he’s not a complete nancy. Bit of a pat resolution though
- Being Erica – haven’t watched this week’s
- Cougar Town – really starting to enjoy. The characters are now starting to show some depth
- Modern Family – the cool dad is really starting to get annoying now, but every other character is great
- The Sarah Jane Adventures – caught up with the wedding from last week, and it nearly bought tears to my little eyes. Obvious nods to Sapphire and Steel story six, too, which always warrants praise
- CSI: Nothing desperately exciting going on here, but the characters are starting to come together again
- Heroes – already reviewed but I forgot to mention the Quantum Leap shout out.
- Supernatural – great joke about the clap, quite an enjoyable story, but nothing desperately radical. Will be watching last night’s episode in a bit
What have you been watching though?
As always, no spoilers unless you’re going to use the <spoiler> </spoiler> tags, please. If you’ve reviewed something on your blog, you can put a link to it here rather than repeat yourself (although too many links and you might get killed by the spam filter).