Naughty Heath. Don’t be so mean to Maggie
- Magical alien, behaviour-altering device will ensure no swearing or sex on Torchwood whenever Martha’s about “because kids will be watching”. Or maybe it’s just her
- Julie Gardner says RTD will be back for more seasons. Just about.
- Clips from the new Blade Runner DVDs
- What’s changed in Southland Tales
- Fanboy Ed Norton’s written the script to The Incredible Hulk!
- Iron Man footage
- Amnesty launches Behind The Fringe vodcasts
- Kevin Smith to write and direct the first Heroes: Origins
- Don’t you love it when a celeb’s quoted word for word? It always looks great. Michelle Ryan sort of explains sort of about the sort of changes you sort of might see during the first sort of episodes of Bionic Woman. Sort of
- Spoilers galore for Smallville
- And spoilers for Bionic Woman, BSG and Heroes
- Lost spoilers and explanations. Plus a new Dharma orientation vid (sort of)
- Sam Jones will be cameoing in Flash Gordon as ‘Krebb’ [no link]
- The dead will walk in season seven of 24? [spoilers]
- The trickiness of making a series as good as a pilot