Ooh. No train to catch today. Time for some leisurely news.
- Talks are on for Constantine 2. Why?
- Gerard Butler is to be Snake Plissken in an Escape from New York remake. Maybe.
- Watchmen stuff
- Oh goody. Another Coke Zero ad, this one with Wayne Rooney. Sounds better than the last one, though. [free registration required]
- Win tickets to see Billie Piper and co in Treats
- Which shows are doomed and which shows are coming back next season
- An interview with Malcolm McDowell about his appearance in Heroes
- A great big blow-by-blow account of a crucial scene in the next episode of Heroes
- Spoilers from Kristin, including an unexpected promotion to series regular for one Heroes character next season; some deceased Lost characters are back in flashbacks; plus Ugly Betty stuff.
- Life on Mars has been pushed back, because they’re having trouble finding a lead.
- Moves are afoot to cut back on the Law & Order franchises
- Eliza Dushku comes back to Fox for a soapy drama about nurses
- Christina Applegate, Jean Smart and Amy Brenneman get pilots. Plus Melanie Griffiths gets a recurring role in Viva Laughlin!
- So Rob Morrow, Fisher Stevens and Chad Lowe go skiing. And they get lost. It’s not a joke, but it is funny.