- Stephen Fry didn’t have the time to finish his Doctor Who episode
- David Tennant drops in on Pipes at the theatre
- Doctor Who and Torchwood have turned Cardiff into one of the top 10 tourist destinations in the UK. You mean it wasn’t before?
- Cate Blanchett is in Indiana Jones 4
- More Watchmen info. The ‘girls’ are going to be sexier apparently
- Jackie Chan says Brett Ratner doesn’t know much about directing action
- There’s a script for Trainspotting 2
- A Tivo-proof ad? [free registration required]
- Victoria Wood and Paul Whitehouse the new faces of Asda? [free registration required]
- Stephen Fry’s Kingdom gets a second series before the first has even aired.
- Not got digital yet? If you live in Whitehaven, you’re screwed
- Eek. Time to be star struck. Dennis Haysbert is coming to town. Dare I interview him?
- Jericho will have at least one big revelation by season’s end. Plus how they’ve researched it
- Yey! Bob Newhart’s signed a development deal with TBS
- Yunjin Kim talks about Lost
- Veronica Mars cancelled or not? Here’s the possible fourth season masterplan