TV Guide‘s Ask Auriello column has a few interesting bits of news for fans of the big US TV shows. There be spoilers in them there hills, so I’ve distilled the most interesting, non-spoiling news out for you:
- If Zach Braff does leave Scrubs at the end of the next season, the show will carry on without him, potentially with Turk as the lead
- A former president of the United States is going to return to the show in the next season of 24. I don’t mean Bill Clinton, incidentally. But I might mean Martin Sheen. Or I might not. Gee, non-spoiling news is hard.
- Kim Raver might make an appearance as Audrey on 24 next season, despite starring in The Nine.
- Never trust a tabloid, US or otherwise: Ricky Gervais says none of the stars of The Office are going to appear in the US version, despite claims to the contrary. Plus there are definitely going to be no more episodes of the original series.
- Jennifer Morrison and Jesse Spencer from House have started dating. Ooh.
There’s other spoiling news about House, 24 and a few other shows you might watch, but I will say no more.