As you may have guessed, I’ve been watching quite a bit of tele this week and you should have seen the result in a big wodge of reviews. However, on top of this I’ve also seen:
- Accidentally on Purpose: Episode 2, which was truly dreadful so I’ve given up on it. E4 viewers steer clear of it when it arrives on our scene
- The Vampire Diaries: Episode 2, to which I can only say, ditto.
- Hank: review later
- The Middle: review later
- The Fixer: Little bit daft, but interesting to see MMA on a mainstream UK show
- Supernatural: As excellent as always, and nice to see Hector off The Unit getting a job as an archangel
- House: weird. No instant reset button. A good twist at the end, too (although I did see it coming). No longer can House be accused of being formulaic
- CSI: Miami: back to insulting our intelligence. I knew it couldn’t last longer than a week
- Community: last week’s was absolutely sensational, with an ending as well written as 30 Rock. It’s really must-see TV already
- Mad Men: I played catch-up (not seen Sunday’s though), but the last-but-one episode was excellent
So I’ve still got a big pile of programmes to watch as you can probably tell. Any I should avoid?
As always, no spoilers unless you’re going to use the <spoiler> </spoiler> tags, please