Time to announce the winners of the Strictly Love competition. Plenty of top-notch entries for this one so Julia Williams, Strictly Love‘s author, has had her work cut out for her on the judging (fortunately no Brucie jokes to deal with, though). But the winners are…
- ‘Stephanie for the dancing on the platform story. I thoroughly approve’ and
- ‘Nell Westwood as the idea of dancing as a bog was just too funny for words’.
The runners up who’ll each receive a copy of Strictly Love are:
- ‘Nicola Davis as that’s such a romantic story’
- ‘Cher as the toilet rolls made me chuckle’ and
- ‘Rullsenberg because I’d love to dance in Central Station too.’
We’ll be in touch shortly to find out where to send your prizes, too!