- Get ready for Torchwood magazine
- Eliza Dushku, Bill Pullman and Alan Rickman will star in the 70s-set wine drama Bottle Shock
- Ray Stevenson to replace Thomas Jane as The Punisher
- Matthew Goode as Ozymandias in The Watchmen?
- Stephen Chow as Kato in The Green Hornet?
- Remake of Escape to Witch Mountain planned
- Channel 4 and Five back RDF
- Meanwhile, RDF head Stephen Lambert has accepted responsibility and offered to resign
- BBC to adapt Ballet Shoes
- Never watched The Wire? The Guardian is now streaming the first episode for free
- CSI/Without a Trace crossover planned
- Mary J Blige and Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger are in talks to appear in Cane
- Meanwhile, the winner of that Pussycat Dolls reality show decides to go solo instead of joining the group
- Smallville‘s Supergirl costume not at all aimed at “horny teenage boy” demographic
- Rory Cochrane returns to CSI: Miami?? As a zombie, perhaps? Evil twin?
- Kerr Smith to appear in CSI: NY
- ABC picks up Marta Kauffman and Goldie Hawn‘s thirtysomething drama Leap
- Two exec producers leave Lipstick Jungle
- Even right-wing extremists care about the planet: 24 promises its season finale will be carbon neutral
- And Cherry Jones will be the new president. Plus Fox execs say the show doesn’t need fixing
- Next season of The Simpsons will include Jon Stewart, Jack Black, Stephen Colbert, Steve Buscemi, Placido Domingo, Keith Olbermann, Dan Rather, and Matt Dillon. And… Kelsey Grammer, David Hyde Pierce and John Mahoney as Sideshow Bob’s dad
- Family Guy movie possible
- Premiere dates for shows on The CW