Ah, headlines no one but me will understand.
- No move to HD planned. Plus Scott has a podcast coming!
- Catherine Tate interview David Tennant for Radio 4. Get your tickets while they’re hot
- Tom Cruise’s UA has picked up Francis Ford Coppola’s first movie in 10 years. The Man will star in Bryan Singer’s WWII film
- Sean Connery fancies coming back as Bond’s dad
- Hellboy 2 begins shooting in May
- Film rights to old Bruce Lee show The Green Hornet have been picked up again
- Alan Sugar complains about how rubbish series two’s apprentices were [free registration required]
- Katee Sackhoff will guest star on The Bionic Woman as an evil bionic woman
- TV shows’ ratings get ruined by the switch to Daylight Saving
- Adam Sandler takes over from David Letterman for a night
- Dukes of Hazzard stars blacklisted (ironically)
- Eddie Izzard’s US accent might be getting better
- The missing link between Lost and Myst?
- BSG might end with season four. Meanwhile, Tricia Helfer joins Them
- There will be a third season of Prison Break
- Sean Hayes will play Kenneth’s cousin in 30 Rock
- Ridiculously large amounts of Friday Night Lights interviews
- Some Heroes, Smallville, 24, The Riches, CSI:Miami and Scrubs spoilers from Ausiello