- David Tennant promotes Red Nose Day sweets
- Goran Visnjic may be the villain in the next Bond film. Meanwhile, the Daily Express reckons there’s going to be less Craigy nudity next round
- Sex and the City movie back on?
- Shooting on Anthony Minghella’s The No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency begins in May
- Three Men Seeking Monsters might get adapted with John, Doug and Dan Heder
- Star Trek XI is going to be a ‘re-imagining’, not a prequel
- 2010 for Toy Story 3
- Rorschach from The Watchmen hiding in 300 trailer?
- Jeff Bridges will be Obidiah Stane in the Iron Man movie
- Eddie Murphy to star in a remake of Fantasy Island?
- John Inman has died
- ‘Allo, ‘Allo is coming back for a one-off special. Allegedly
- It’s got Sting. It’s got Hywel Bennet. It’s got Daniel Day Lewis. It must be Artemis ’81, out on DVD on April 23rd
- The Thick of It is out on DVD April 2nd
- Five’s suspended its premium rate phone numbers, as well
- Future events in Jericho discussed
- A great big article on Babylon 5: The Lost Tales
- A Prison Break star is in the Grey’s Anatomy spin-off with a former co-waiter
- So much pilot-casting, including Jeffrey Tambor, Kal Penn, Mia Maestro, Adam Goldberg, Michelle Trachtenberg and Hector Elizondo
- Kristin talks to Dexter‘s cast and crew
- Former Heroes stars get pilots
- Grande Heroes spoilers