Morning has broken. Yey.
- Russell T Davies says, “We’d love to have Hugh.”
- The National Film and Television Archive is to be opened up to the public for free.
- Claudia Black will be guest starring on The Dresden Files.
- Stewie Griffin and Brian the dog from Family Guy are to become talk-show hosts
- Video interviews with the stars of Heroes.
- Jericho star Lennie James fesses up to being British and gives some pretty interesting insights.
- Nigel Lythgoe’s handling the Emmys this year.
- There’s a Grey’s Anatomy spin-off in the works.