I’ve mostly been in Israel this week, and since my charger got lost with the luggage, didn’t dare watch anything on my iPhone. So I’ve not been watching much. However…
- Dexter – Ooh, excellent twists and big developments. The best season since the first one? I think so.
- Stargate Universe – Didn’t carry straight on from last week’s, which was nice. Really turning out quite nice, although the grimness is making BSG look like Community at the moment.
- Supernatural – Sad and actually quite scary.
- Misfits – I’m up to episode two now and that was surprisingly poignant. Good work E4.
- Gavin & Stacey – would have liked to have done a full review, but time presses. All I’ll say is it’s lush, and it’s good to see our Joanna getting some good lines
What have you been watching though?
As always, no spoilers unless you’re going to use the <spoiler> </spoiler> tags, please. If you’ve reviewed something on your blog, you can put a link to it here rather than repeat yourself (although too many links and you might get killed by the spam filter).