Is the guy who shoots Conklin (Chris Cooper) at the end of Identity supposed to be the same character as the German Treadstone agent Bourne meets in Supremacy?
- Character 2 is described as the only other remaining Treadstone agent. What about character 1 then, unless they’re the same person?
- They look very similar
- They’re both based in Germany
- They’re played by different actors
- The characters have different names (at least according to the script; it’s not mentioned onscreen)
- Character 1 is based in Hamburg, Character 2 in Munich, but Bourne tells him he should have moved
What do you all think? Anyone have wisdom on this score?
Anyway, I’m off to see The Bourne Ultimatum now. I hear it’s good.