- Maybe Kylie after all…
- Gareth McLean interviews Jessica ex-Stevenson [free registration required]
- Plus Freema Agyeman – aka Sweet FA – is on Jonathan Ross tonight. Sorry on Jonathan Ross tonight.
- Borat’s travel guide
- So many spoilers for Indy 4, including the villains
- There might be an Ocean’s 14, but not a Bourne Legacy
- A movie based on The Sims?!
- Kajagoogoo are back
- Noel Edmonds to host the badly re-titled Sky version of Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?
- Kirsty Young‘s leaving Five News
- Anyone who thought Xena: Warrior Princess was in any way about female empowerment, think again – or at least send Universal Playback a rude message. Mud-wrestling glamour models to launch a DVD?
- What happened to some of the former contestants of The Apprentice and Dragons’ Den [free registration required]
- Celebrity Big Brother was more racist than anyone suspected. Full transcript here. Which is handy because it’s clear some celebrities haven’t read it
- It could be worse: the father of one of the contestants has died in the Australian version of Big Brother and no one’s told her
- CBS’s Moonlight gets recast, while Prison Break looks for some more inmates
- And The IT Crowd needs a new Jen while Heroes needs some more heroes
- Footage from the new Babylon 5 DVDs
And a great big shout-out to The Stage’s TV Today blog which is now one year’s old. Happy Birthday guys!