- Cardiff-Wales Mardi Gras to honour Welsh heroes. Apparently, that includes John Barrowman.
- Children of Hurin to become a movie?
- Eric Bana is to play the time traveller in The Time Traveler’s Wife
- ‘Smith’ (Jason Lewis) from Sex and the City is to entice women to chocolate for the new Aero ads
- Analogue radio faces the axe
- The last episode of Extras will air on BBC1 (subscription required)
- Syed from the last series of The Apprentice puts his reputation as a businessman on the line to get The Vortex Body Dryer off the ground. That sentence was brought to you from some other, far less plausible plane of existence.
- Bob Geldof wants to record every society on Earth with the BBC
- Two more years for Ant and Dec at ITV
- ABC’s bought the rights to a documentary on the Queen [free registration required]. Admit it: that whole independence thing’s beginning to feel like a mistake, isn’t it?
- Tonight’s episode of Bones has been pulled on taste grounds
- Dick Wolf plans another cops show. Seriously, dude, have you considered another genre like ever?
- AMC is developing some historical mini-series
- Pilot casting
- King of Queens‘ Leah Remini gets her own online show about motherhood
- Drive came third in Monday night’s ratings
- MGM plans lots of straight-to-DVD movies, including Stargate and one based on Dead Like Me