This is from the CD insert for the Indian release of Coldplay’s X&Y. In case you were wondering, you don’t get to read it until you’ve bought the CD. Anyone want to clear up what CD players it actually will play on? Or why you’d want to, given it’s Coldplay?
Thank you very much for purchasing this CD and helping the cause of “Anti-Piracy.” The recordings in this CD have an anti-copying function. They cannot be copied into a PC. In order for you to enjoy high quality music, we have added this special technology.
Before using, please read the following
This CD cannot be burnt onto a CD-R or hard disk, nor can it be converted into MP3 for file sharing
This CD has been manufactured for usage in regular CD players, but might not play in the following players:
- Some CD players that have the capability of burning into an MP3 (such as portable players or car stereos).
- Some CD players that possess CD-R/RW functions (such as portable players or car stereos).
- Some car stereos with satellite “Guidance” systems
- Some CD players or car stereos with hard disk recording capacity
- Some CD-R/RW Recorders used for music
- Some portable CD players
- Some DVD players
- Some CD/LD Convertible Players
- Some Game Players
Although you can use your PC’s Windows program to listen to certain tracks, this does not mean that the CD can be played in all PCs.
- The first time that this program is used (in Windows automatic starter software) it gets registered in Windows File. Thus, programs already registered to not affect Windows operations.
- Windows OS also uses the latest files.
This CD does not support Macintosh PC software.
- Except for manufacturing problems, we do not accept product exchange, return, or refund.Advertisements