Time for our regular look at what TV’s on at the South Bank in London in January. Highlights include a David Renwick season, Bernard Cribbins in conversation, a preview of the new series of Skins and Missing Believed Wiped, which offers a chance to see some newly returned episodes of Till Death Us Do Part and Top of the Pops.
In the US: Monday 30th December 2009, 8pm, NBC
In the UK: Oh, you know, some time round March or April. Or May
This is the last episode of Heroes before it goes away for its Christmas break, and comes back in its old time slot, 9pm. It’s another Tim Kring effort, and he only tends to write episodes where something big happens.
It’s Advent time now, so prepare for lots of Christmas questions. This week:
What’s your favourite Christmas movie?
The definition of ‘Christmas movie’ is obviously quite loose and can incorporate movies set at Christmas as well as movies that get shown a lot at Christmas. Scrooged, It’s a Wonderful Life, The Great Escape? What’s your favourite?
As always, leave a comment with your answer or a link to your answer on your own blog.
- Harlan Ellison volunteers for Star Trek 2
- Office duo writing The Low Self Esteem of Lizzie Gillespie
- Underbelly 4 to star Eric Bana?
- FlashForward down to 2m viewers
- Fourth series of Torchwood to be 13 episodes
- John Madden to direct My Fair Lady remake?
- I Spit on Your Grave to be remade?
- Paul Greengrass quits Bourne 4
- Tron: Legacy team to remake Black Hole?
- Kelsey Grammer to star in Broadway version of La Cage aux Folles
- Jonathan Littell wins the Bad Sex in Fiction award
- Casting on BBC1’s Five Daughters
- ProSievenSat. 1 to sell N24 news channel?
- Barry Sonnenfeld to direct pilot for ABC’s Funny in Farsi
- SyFy to make a series based (loosely) on Stephen King’s Colorado Kid
- Nicole Richie getting a comedy on ABC
- Raising the Bar and Three Rivers cancelled
- Heroes‘ Sendhil Ramamurthy and Jane Curtin join Rex is Not Your Lawyer
- Prison Break‘s Marshall Allman to join True Blood