Every Friday, TMINE lets you know when the latest TV shows from around the world will air in the UK
What time, TMINE? has been away for a month now, and it would madness – madness, I tell you! – for me to try to round up four weeks’ worth of acquisitions and premiere dates.
So, instead, let’s pretend nothing’s happened over the past month and everything started off fresh and new from Monday*. And, in fact, there’s been a real splurge of acquisitions this week, although not all of them have premiere dates yet.
*Actually, I have been keeping an eye on things and there haven’t been that many acquisitions in the past month. So I’m not missing much out.
- BBC Two has picked up ZDF (Germany)/ORF (Austria)’s Vienna Blood. That’ll air later this year
- Walter Presents has acquires C More/TV4 (Sweden)’s Sthlm Rekviem (Stockholm Requiem)
- Sky is to launch Sky Comedy and Sky Crime channels in February 2020, for which it has acquired NBC (US)’s AP Bio and Sunnyside
- BBC Three has acquired NRK (Norway)’s Nudes
- The Beeb (don’t know which channel) has acquired the new adaptation of Jules Verne’s Around the World in 80 Days being produced by an alliance of European pubcasters
After the jump, premiere dates for Den som dræber (Darkness: Those Who Kill), Caïn (Detective Cain), The Hot Zone, The I-Land, City on a Hill, Bard of Blood, and Living With Yourself.Continue reading “What time, TMINE? Including Those Who Kill, Detective Cain, The Hot Zone, The I-Land, City on a Hill, Bard of Blood and Living With Yourself”