Hello, lovely reader! Hope all’s good with you and you’re feeling rested after a lovely relaxing Christmas/New Year’s Break. Or maybe you had to work like a bastard – sorry, if you did.
As followers of either TMINE’s shiny new Facebook page or nascent Instagram feed will know, I’ve been in Austria for a week. Ironically, there wasn’t a lot to watch on Austrian TV, so I’ve managed to stay pretty much up to date with everywhere else’s TV, though. The trick is going to be finding the time to write about it all.
So as well as the regulars – including WHYBW, WWW and When’s that show you mentioned starting, TMINE? – expect reviews and previews of the following new shows some time in the next fortnight:
- Season 2 of Netflix’s The Crown
- Season 1 of Netflix’s Dark
- A preview of season 1 of Sky Atlantic’s Britannia
- A preview of Showtime (US)’s The Chi
- A preview of Starz (US)’s Counterpart
- A preview of Freeform (US)’s Alone Together
- A review of Stan (Australia)’s Romper Stomper
- Reviews of any other new shows that pop up on my radar in that time