As regular readers might imagine, TMINE is something of an acquired taste. After all, I tend to review things from around the world before they air in the UK, so I’m talking about shows that for the most part most readers haven’t actually seen. When they air in the UK, you can of course see what I wrote about them at the time if you’re prepared to search, but that still doesn’t make TMINE’s reviews an essential daily read – except for the most highly refined, Galaxy Brained individuals, of course.
Still, there’s the catchy idea of “the long tail” and I guess if any TV blog is a long tail TV blog, it’s TMINE. So it’s always interesting for me to see at the end of the year what have been the most popular posts over the year – inevitably they’ve been from previous years but not always.
Now, I can’t tell you why they are the most popular, but we can all hazard guesses. So here, for your delectation, is 2019’s first problem-solving conundrum: why on Earth were these the most popular TMINE posts of 2018?
- So what do they speak on The Bridge? Swedish or Danish?
- Review: Babylon Berlin 1×1-1×2 (Germany: Sky1; UK: Sky Atlantic)
- Weekly Wonder Woman: Superman/Wonder Woman #12, Sensation Comics #9
- Third-episode verdict: Absentia (AXN)
- Review: Burden of Truth 1×1 (Canada: CBC)
- Review: Ghost Wars 1×1 (US: Syfy; UK: Netflix)
- Review: Deep State 1×1 (UK: Fox UK)
- Review: Stargate Origins 1×1-1×3 (Stargate Command)
- Review: The New Legends of Monkey (season 1) (Australia: ABC Me; UK: Netflix)
- Review: Frankie Drake Mysteries 1×1 (Canada: CBC; UK: Alibi)