Classic shows that have almost been forgotten, as well as shows that should probably have been forgotten
Every month, TMINE lets you know what TV the BFI will be presenting at the South Bank in London
Well, only in BFI calendar-land, which occupies its own time zone.
As usual, there’s an eclectic but truncated mix of shows, with Christmas typically removing not one week but three from most organisations’ ability to do any work. But there is some good stuff:
- A preview of Steven Moffatt and Mark Gatiss’s Dracula, complete with Q&A with Steven Moffat, Mark Gatiss and Dracula
- A preview of this year’s Ghost Story for Christmas, complete with Q&A with Mark Gatiss. But not Dracula or Steven Moffat
- A preview of Cinderella: After Ever After + Q&A with David Walliams. But not Mark Gatiss
- A pantomime season featuring lots of TV pantomimes.
- This year’s Missing Believed Wiped season.
That’s not bad, is it? What do you mean “Oh no it isn’t”?
Full details after the jump.Continue reading “What TV’s on at the BFI in December 2019? Including Dracula and Missing Believed Wiped”