Remember Total Serialized, the French and British TV Series Festival? Well it’s back again. Here beginneth the press release/
From 16 to 20 January 2013, Ciné Lumière at the Institut français will hold the second edition of Totally Serialized. It will showcase the best of new productions from both sides of the Channel and also European TV shows on the big screen – with actors, screenwriters and directors in attendance.
- The UK premiere of the first episode of Spiral series 4, followed by a Q&A with actor Grégory Fitoussi!
- The first episode of the mini-series Labyrinth, based on the multi-million selling novel by Kate Mosse, followed by a panel Q&A with cast and key creatives
- The UK premieres of new Scandinavian TV show Real Humans, and innovative French shows Rebound, Spin and The Church Men
- A panel on TV screenwriting with Jack Thorne (The Fades, This is England), Ashley Pharoah (Life on Mars) and French screenwriters
- The world premiere of Flight of the Storks directed by Jan Kounen
- The world premiere of Jo attended by Jean Reno
- A comedy medley of French and British sitcoms (The Thick of It, Peep Show, Kaboul Kitchen, Workingirls)
- A Skins revival to say goodbye to the cult show ending this year, with a screening of the very first episode and a Q&A with the creator Bryan Elsley
- A night of Doctor Who fun with fancy dress, music, quizzes and a writing masterclass with Toby Whithouse.
Other events will be announced in the next few weeks so please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter (French Institute account) and check our website. The official Twitter tag for the festival is #TS2013.