It’s from Life’s Too Short, in case you’re wondering.
Just in case all this talk about NBC’s seven-year ratings slump has been going over your head, here’s Taiwanese TV’s attempts to explain it all for you. You can watch a Playboy bunny being beheaded…
Look, it’s Southfork! And Larry Hagman talking! And Patrick Duffy and Linda Gray not talking! And other people!
- No Beverly Hills Cop 4 but maybe a TV series
- Lost‘s Josh Holloway to star in Planet B Boy
- Heroes/Vampire Diaries‘ Dawn Olivieri to star in Missionary
- Jennifer Coolidge joins 2 Broke Girls
- Rescue Me‘s Andrea Roth to recur on Ringer [minor spoilers]
- Scrubs‘ Zach Braff and Robert Maschio to guest on Cougar Town
- Melanie Lynskey to guest on House
- The IT Crowd‘s Chris O’Dowd sells weight loss comedy to NBC…
- …which also buys an Andrea Savage comedy
- CBS buys Jerry O’Connell fatherhood comedy
- Homeland gets a second season
- Dexter‘s Jennifer Carpenter to guest on The Good Wife
- NBC’s Awake stops production for extra script-writing