Archive | News
Every week day, I let you know what's happening in the world of television, film and many other media on both sides of Atlantic as well in the rest of the world (sometimes). The news category lets you have access to this pure news - and you can, of course, subscribe to its RSS feed.
Daily news by email
Posted on January 31, 2007 | |
Or maybe overly geeky news. Which do you think?
- Lots of Runaway Bride pictures.
- An interview with Verity Lambert, first producer of Who (originally published in Dreamwatch in 2004, but they're reviving their archive of material online)
- Genre pilot pick-ups, including the US version of Life on Mars.
- Futurama: Those new Comedy Central episodes are going to be re-edits of some Futurama movies coming to DVD.
- Heroes: Masses of spoilers from E!'s Kristin.
- From Ask Auriello:
- Heroes: Malcolm McDowell might have a part.
- Prison Break: What sort of things will happen in season three.
- Studio 60: There's going to be a flashback episode soon.
Posted on January 30, 2007 | |
It's all just so exciting. And Spartan.
- John Simm might be appearing as… Go, on, spoil yourself, remembering it's The Sun. There's also a potential spoiler about Derek Jacobi's character, the Professor.
- A brief, slightly spoilery interview with Freema Agyeman.
- Miss the Celebrity Big Brother evictions? You can watch the final three at YouTube: Dirk, Jermaine and Shilpa. Isn't it nice the final three were all non-Brits?
- Channel 4 is to have a season/year of environmental programming.
Posted on January 29, 2007 | |
- Mitchell and Webb are appearing in UK versions of the original US Mac ads featuring Justin Long and John Hodgman. Unsurprisingly, you'll need QuickTime to view them.
- Sam Raimi might direct The Hobbit, according to the LA Times.
- Katie Holmes won't be in The Dark Knight. Oh boo hoo.