- You could win a place at the series three launch night party in central London.
- Clive Owen is to play Philip Marlowe.
- Little Man and Basic Instinct 2 topped the Razzie nominations this year.
- Daily Mail editor Paul Dacre's going to slag off the Beeb in a speech. Bit of a busman's holiday, surely?
- Big Brother: The show's up for review but hasn't been cancelled. Ooh, there's brave...
- The Class: A member of the cast has been unceremoniously shed, as predicted.
- Lost: A dead 'Lostie' is returning for another episode
- Prison Break: Third season, shmird season. Wentworth Miller's heard it's going for five.
- Smallville: There are no plans for a Justice League or Green Arrow spin-off
- Supernatural: More spoilers for the rest of the season