God, it's good to be up and working, isn't it?
- The Sun reckoned John Simm was in negotiations to appear in Doctor Who. The Sunday Times said yesterday that he's filming a kids' show (allegedly. Can't find it on the website though). Scottish Big Issue had him saying “'I've got one more thing in 2007, which was kind of unturndownable, and then I'll stay away from telly for a bit'.” And The Independent says he's definitely been cast. Yes, John Simm is… Maybe? [via TV Today]
- Sheridan Smith talks about life as a companion. Discussions are underway for another load of BBC7 stories, apparently.
- Looking forward to Recovery, Tennant fans? Apparently, highlights are seeing “Tennant in the nude, having sex and pooing into a bucket”.
- John Barrowman expects series two of Torchwood will run in early 2008
- A Francis Bacon portrait has sold for £14 million.
- Rupert Murdoch may have been getting ahead of himself when talking about Borat 2
- John Lasseter won't direct Toy Story 3
- Morgan Spurlock's latest film is about the hunt for Osama Bin Laden
- John Woo's new film is now two films
- Eva Mendes as She-Hulk?
- Frank Miller's Ronin might be up for adaptation after 300
- Clips from David Fincher's Zodiac
- There's probably going to be a Pirates of the Caribbean 4 written, if not made.
- A great big long Lost feature at Entertainment Weekly that's surprisingly “warts and all” (spoilers aplenty)
- Is Summer Glau going to be the big bad Terminator of The Sarah Connor Chronicles?
- An interview with 24 creator Joel Surnow.
- Kelsey Grammer has a new show
- Lucy Lawless is to be one of the leads of the US version of Footballers' Wives – Football Wives
- Clips from tonight's episode of Heroes