- One of Francis Bacon's Pope paintings is up for auction next month.
- Bruce Campbell is going to be the new face of Old Spice in the US!
- Apocalypto has had the best UK opening weekend for a foreign-language film.
- Sex channel Look4Love becomes the first (?) channel to lose its broadcasting licence because it failed to pay a fine.
- Fox has a trio of new pilots: Canterbury's Law, about a rebellious female defence attorney; Supreme Courtships, which is about the personal and professional lives of six Supreme Court clerks; and an untitled comedy drama about the lives and loves of nurses.
- NBC has greenlit two pilots as well: one is a “light-hearted drama about a female police office”; the other is based on Candace Bushnell's Lipstick Jungle, so there's the hint of Sex and the City about it, apparently.
- There's an interesting interview with Thomas Schlamme, exec producer of Studio 60, in a magazine. It's a Christian magazine, incidentally.
- Erik Estrada got annoyed when someone called him Emilio Estevez.
- There's a long interview on EW.com with Kiefer Sutherland about season six of 24
- From E!'s Kristin:
- Six Degrees should be back in the next two months.
- One of The Class's cast is leaving.
- Some juicy Prison Break spoilers.