Archive | News
Every week day, I let you know what's happening in the world of television, film and many other media on both sides of Atlantic as well in the rest of the world (sometimes). The news category lets you have access to this pure news - and you can, of course, subscribe to its RSS feed.
Daily news by email
Posted on March 6, 2007 | |
I think I saw Noah a moment ago.
Books and comics
- A comic book version of Orson Scott Card's Ender's Game is on the way
- Virgin Media threatens to sue Sky
- ITV has suspended ITV Play, pending investigations [free registration required]
- ABC has yanked Knights of Prosperity from the schedule (Kristin says it's been axed)
- Ian Wright's Unfit Kids now has a US version: presumably Shaquille O'Neal's Unfit Kids
- An interview with Katee Sackhoff from BSG [spoilers for last Sunday's episode]
- More BSG spoilers
- Monday night at 9 is a little too popular
- Six Degrees might get a reprieve
- One for you Toby: is there a connection between Heroes and Lost? The creators reveal...
- An interview with 24 writer Michael Loceff
- Martin Scorsese and Mark Wahlberg are teaming up for an HBO series about Atlantic City
- James van der Beek joins Football Wives
- No one wants to be Lost any more [some spoilers for Jericho]
- The pilot episode of Raines is now on the NBC web site
- News and spoilers from Kristin: chances of renewal for Supernatural and The Class are poor; a great big Lost spoiler
Posted on March 5, 2007 | |
- Video footage of the possible last scene for John Barrowman in the next series of Doctor Who. No sound to spoil things
- David Tennant's video diary is on YouTube, now the Beeb has done a deal with Google
- Neil Gaiman gets bewildered by the UK release of Neverwhere
- Sort of spoilers for Tuesday's House. And for The Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll. Yey?
- Chris Showerman (what did his ancestors do?) has been cast as Flash Gordon
- Spoilers for Heroes. And more spoilers. And more!
- Sarah Connor Chronicles talk. Yes, Summer Glau is an evil female terminator
- Joss Whedon talks about Buffy, Firefly, Wonder Woman and the Buffiverse movies that never happened
- How Lost got a VW camper van onto the island
- Spoilers for BSG
- Pamela Anderson has a new TV show in the works
- Amber Tamblyn is to star in the disturbing Babylon Fields pilot
- 24 spoilers
Posted on March 2, 2007 | |
They must have been out partying.
- Talk with Zack Snyder about Watchmen. Narrowly avoided: Tom Cruise as Ozymandias.
- A sequel is being planned for LA Confidential
- Arnold Schwarzenegger is contractually obliged to appear in Terminator 4
- Latino Review casts its eye over the script for Matt Helm. There's a blast from the past, hey?
- Sotheby's has a Munch sale towards the end of the month
- Big changes afoot for season two of Heroes
- Bereft of inspiration, ABC turns some commercials featuring cavemen into a pilot
- Richard Dreyfuss joins the cast of Tin Man
- Season five of The Wire will be the funniest but only run to 10 episodes
- Lots of casting news, with Donald Sutherland joining Peter Krause's Dirty Sexy Money
- Yet another Spiderman cartoon is on the way.
- Heroes' Jessalyn Gilsig gets a pilot
- Trailer for the last Heroes before the season break
- Paul Reubens joins the cast of the Area 52 pilot