- Gordon Brown's launched a national film club for kids.
- Aaron Eckhart will be Harvey Dent aka Two Face in The Dark Knight.
- Sigourney Weaver joins the cast of James Cameron's Avatar.
- Jake Gyllenhaal gives a video interview about David Fincher's Zodiac
- Sky's movie channels are going to be given themes.
- Ed Byrne's creating stand-up clips for MSN Video.
- Some classics of British TV are coming out on DVD soon: The Goodies' LWT series on 26th March; Murray Smith's Strangers on 26th February; Big Breadwinner Hog on 19th March.
- You can view the blooper reels for Lost, seasons one and two, on YouTube
- Talking of Lost bloopers, its ratings dropped again on Wednesday to a new low.
- Friday Night Lights as good as The Wire?
- Keith Olbermann gets his contract renewed by MSNBC.
- Fed up with the liberal Daily Show? Now Fox has its own show for conservatives. Clips on YouTube already.
- There's going to be less torture on 24, because it's becoming a cliché.
- More behind-the-scenes fun at 24: among other things, there's a log of all the characters from previous seasons who aren't dead and could return to the show. Yes, even Behrooz.
- Big Pierce Brosnan fan? You'd have to be to buy Remington Steele on DVD, out in the UK on the 12th of March.
- Zooey Deschanel will be Dorothy in Tin Man.
- Matthew Lillard (Shaggy in the Scooby Doo films) joins the cast of the pilot Area 52
- The Carusobot makes fun of CSI: Miami one-liners and sunglasses. Spoilers for the last two episodes. He seems… animated.
- Jim from Neighbours – aka Alan Dale – explains why he's just so popular in Hollywood. Why didn't they pick up that pilot with Dale as a gay English butler to rapper Bow Wow, I wonder?