Archive | News
Every week day, I let you know what's happening in the world of television, film and many other media on both sides of Atlantic as well in the rest of the world (sometimes). The news category lets you have access to this pure news - and you can, of course, subscribe to its RSS feed.
Daily news by email
Posted on January 29, 2007 | |
- Mitchell and Webb are appearing in UK versions of the original US Mac ads featuring Justin Long and John Hodgman. Unsurprisingly, you'll need QuickTime to view them.
- Sam Raimi might direct The Hobbit, according to the LA Times.
- Katie Holmes won't be in The Dark Knight. Oh boo hoo.
Posted on January 26, 2007 | |
I'm off again today. Stu_N knows where. Stu_N knows why.
- A cracking bit of art, illustrating the various female companions down the ages. Isn't Liz Shaw cute, although the David Tennant is pretty cute, too. [via Behind the Sofa]
- Talking of cartoons, an 13-part animated version of the show is to appear as part of Totally Doctor Who, according to the Mirror (scroll down). Anthony Head will guest-voice.
- Confirmation of what Paul Cornell's story will be about in series three.
- PJ Hammond talks about Sapphire and Steel and Torchwood. He touches in passing on the fact he's writing an episode for series two and that the ITV revival of Sapphire and Steel has fallen through.
Posted on January 25, 2007 | |
- Chats (probably nicked from press release archives, cos it's The Metro) with former Who guest stars.
- John Barrowman talks about series three of Doctor Who and series two of Torchwood. He'd like the latter to be more adult.
- David Tennant talks about series three, too.
- Derek Jacobi is to appear as “The Professor” in the third series of Who, too. Horrible flashbacks to Ace. Urk.
- I've found the Ainsley to my Nigella. I said Immortal Beloved was 25% State of Decay, 25% Mawdryn Undead, 50% The Romans. Someone else argues it's more a mix of State of Decay, Mindwarp and The Savages. Ooh, flavoursome.
- David Tennant is 13th on a list by New Woman of the world's sexiest men.
Read other posts about: Primeval