That was a little too hot, don't you think?
- Gridlock got eight million viewers
- Episode four is on at 6.35pm next week
- David Tennant jokes (hopefully) that Jimmy Krankie should be the next Doctor
- Edward Norton is The Incredible Hulk
- Saddle up, Billy Zane
- David Mamet recycles a plot or two for a movie about jiu jitsu
- A script review of the State of Play movie
- There's going to be a new series of The Mr Men
- Drop the Dead Donkey's writers turn to semi-improv comedy for the BBC [free registration required]
- John Cho gets another pilot, now The Singles Table appears to have disappeared. The curse of Silverstone strikes again.
- The Tudors gets a second season, and Tracey Ullman gets a new show
- The last five episodes of Six Degrees will air online
- CBS signs lots of deals to put its content online for free
- First shots from The Sarah Connor Chronicles
- Death comes to Smallville