Archive | News
Every week day, I let you know what's happening in the world of television, film and many other media on both sides of Atlantic as well in the rest of the world (sometimes). The news category lets you have access to this pure news - and you can, of course, subscribe to its RSS feed.
Daily news by email
Posted on February 7, 2007 | |
Posted on February 6, 2007 | |
It's Tuesday's news.
- Another trailer for Life on Mars is available.
- Channel 4 has decreed the police will need a court order to look at unseen footage from Celebrity Big Brother [registration required]. Doesn't look at all suspicious, does it?
Posted on February 5, 2007 | |
Have a nice weekend?
Film and comics
- Joss Whedon's off the Wonder Woman movie.
- Ghostbusters 3 is still happening. Both Dan Ackroyd and Bill Murray are up for it. But it's going to be all-cg.
- A new version of Barbarella is in the works.
- Joel Schumacher wants to film Sandman.
- The Flash has a new director.
- The Cadbury's Flake ads are coming back on Friday. Directed by Jack “son of Ridley” Scott, they will focus “on the unique way of eating a Cadbury Flake: peeling back the wrapper and enjoying the crumbliest, flakiest chocolate in the world.” Ooh, top euphemism.