Archive | News
Every week day, I let you know what's happening in the world of television, film and many other media on both sides of Atlantic as well in the rest of the world (sometimes). The news category lets you have access to this pure news - and you can, of course, subscribe to its RSS feed.
Daily news by email
Posted on March 26, 2007 | |
Bloody alarm clocks
- Interview with sweet FA
- The Mirror says David Tennant has confirmed he'll star in all of the fourth series
- Lots of (alleged) spoilers about Captain Jack's appearance this season
- Charlie Brooker discovers what the rest of us journalists have to go through every single time we deal with a PR firm
- Homeland Security is testing drones named after Chloe from 24
- Watch Shatnerisation as it happens: Billy boy is to appear alongside himself in Boston Legal using footage from 1957
- Goodie. Another Stargate series is on the way. It'll deal with the ninth chevron. Wow.
- Pilot casting
Posted on March 23, 2007 | |
- The Stage has puts its Doctor Who podcast online
- Artwork for Gatchaman (aka G-Force)
Posted on March 22, 2007 | |
What can it all mean?
- Review of the first two episodes of the new series by OTT. Plus did you know sweet FA once went to a Star Trek convention dressed as Dax?
- Review of the launch party
- Clips available from the Weakest Link's Doctor Who special
- And there's more to come
- John Carpenter discusses the new Escape from New York prequel (it turns out)
- Russell Crowe is making his directorial debut in features with a drama about surfers
- Gordon Brown hits the evil film industry where it hurts, again
- Batman will be in the Justice League movie
- The Nancy Drew movie gets a sequel
- Rescued Francis Bacon art is up for auction
- Aaron Sorkin is creating a musical based on the Flaming Lips' “Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots”
- The Apprentice will get re-packaged as a podcast [subscription required]