Archive | News
Every week day, I let you know what's happening in the world of television, film and many other media on both sides of Atlantic as well in the rest of the world (sometimes). The news category lets you have access to this pure news - and you can, of course, subscribe to its RSS feed.
Daily news by email
Posted on March 29, 2007 | |
- Sophia Myles likes David Tennant to dress up as the Doctor for?��Ǩ�� you know. Allegedly
- A Metro interview with RTD
- Freema talks about Daleks
- The Doctor is the coolest
- The Trident gum ads have been banned for being racist [free registration required]
- The first Bourne Ultimatum trailer is up and at 'em
- Andy Serkis (you may remember him as Gollum but he was great in kids' bicycle courier drama Streetwise back in the 80s) is to star in The Cottage with Reece Shearsmith and Jennifer Ellison
- Spoilers for Die Hard 4.0
- Pat goes postal in the US
- Now we're adapting Italian formats
- Sky has recommissioned Cirque de Soleil. Why? Oh. Ruby Wax won't be in it this time [free registration required]
- Standoff hasn't been cancelled, honest. It just looks like it
- USA Networks has some character-driven pilots. It's their thing. They also have a few new character-driven series starting soon.
- Mr Linderman in Heroes has a secret [spoiler]
- Stuff about the Stargate movies
Posted on March 28, 2007 | |
- A long interview with David Tennant in Living Scotsman
- Tennant is also going to star in an HBO/BBC production called Einstein and Eddington. Not as Einstein though.
- Ray Winstone's joined the cast of Indiana Jones 4
- Mike Myers is to star as an Indian guru. No potential for offence there then.
- No one wants a Columbo movie
- Ricky Gervais and Greg Kinnear have signed up for Ghost Town
- A green light for The X-Files 2 may be only a week away
- A trailer for 28 Weeks Later is up
- Moira Stewart's been dropped as a newsreader [subscription required]
- South Park does 24
- Heather Locklear has a pilot
- Will Jon Stewart's baseball pilot get picked up, now it's on YouTube?
- Jason Behr replaces Stephen Moyer in the Company Man pilot
- Kevin Sorbo is to be a preacher for Hallmark
- Rob Lowe is going to be a series regular next year in Brothers and Sisters
Read other posts about: 24
Posted on March 27, 2007 | |
- Neil Gaiman's doing a book-signing at Forbidden Planet on Friday
- The original Transformers movie gets a re-release in London
- Michael Biehn might have a part in James Cameron's Avatar. QFS.
- Philip Glenister from Life on Mars slags off British TV [free registration required]
- Lots of BSG interviews. Looks like Caprica's off, though
- Piper Perabo is going to be House's love interest. Maybe.
- More pilot casting, with The Thick of It getting a lead at last
- The usual spoilers from Kristen this week, including a forthcoming Lost fatality, Prison Break fatalities, and a Heroes fatality