Happy birthday, blog!
- David Tennant has been bombarding RTD with texts because The Master has (spoiler: highlight to reveal) a bigger, flashier sonic screwdriver, which Tennant complains is an “outrageous” snub to the time lord, according to the Daily Star which is too pikey to have a proper web site I can link to
- Guess which pop stars will make cameo appearances soon
- Russell confesses to having lied when he said he wasn't going to bring back the Master
- Do hackers know how Harry Potter ends?
- Clips from Die Hard 4
- Amy Whitehouse to write the next Bond theme?
- Martin Scorsese and Robert de Niro to re-team
- Jim Broadbent to appear in Indy 4
- Naveen Andrews and Buffy's Mark Blucas join cast of Animals
- Choose your own adventure: the movie
- Digital TV now in 80% of homes
- Photos from Flash Gordon
- The Dresden Files is in limbo
- Gordon Ramsay sued because Kitchen Nightmares is “a fake”
- More underlings for House. Maybe.