Archive | News
Every week day, I let you know what's happening in the world of television, film and many other media on both sides of Atlantic as well in the rest of the world (sometimes). The news category lets you have access to this pure news - and you can, of course, subscribe to its RSS feed.
Daily news by email
Posted on July 5, 2007 | |
Be soothed by this calming picture of a bunny
- Coronation Street actor Antony Cotton gets his own teatime chat show
Posted on July 4, 2007 | |
Happy Independence Day, America!
- David Oyelowo, Idris Elba, Colin Salmon, Winston Ntshona and John Kani are all in The No 1 Ladies' Detective Agency
- Keeley Hawes is the new John Simm for Life on Mars sequel Ashes to Ashes
- The Beeb says the viewing public wants it to innovate
- Michael Grade says TV shouldn't treat the viewing public with 'casual contempt'
- Oh yeah? Well, ITV are copycats, says the Beeb [free registration required]
Posted on July 3, 2007 | |
- Oh, Rusty, Rusty, Rusty. Will anyone believe anything you say again? Yes, Kylie Minogue will be starring in the Christmas special
- The Sun lists the odds for who will be the next companion. Top of the list: Loo Brealey from Casualty (she auditioned for the role of Rose so not totally unlikely) and Rose Byrne from 28 Weeks Later (she was also in Casanova, so again, not totally unlikely)
Read other posts about: Jericho