- The Sun continues its yearly tradition and spills the beans on who the next series baddie is and interviews the chief villain [spoilers]
- Billie's coming back???
- Steven Moffat's writing Tin Tin for Dreamworks
- Stopping Power's off again
- Remake of Cronenberg's The Brood on the cards
- Christian Bale to try to kill Pablo Escobar
- Wesley Snipes replaced on Spike Lee flick
- Sequel to The Queen planned, looking at Tony Blair's relationships with George Bush and Bill Clinton
- James Purefoy to play Solomon Kane
- Join the rest of us, Jackie: Jackie Chan doesn't like the Rush Hour films
- Transformers re-writers brought in for Watchmen
- Writers found for Friday the 13th remake
- Rose McGowan as Barbarella?
- Featurettes and pictures from The Dark is Rising
- Ridley Scott talks long and hard about Blade Runner. And global warming
- Roger Langley throws out a Patrick McGoohan biography
- As much as we can take: 3 to have 10-second ads featuring the Sugababes
- Sky to launch kiddies factual channel on pay-per-view Freeview
- Andrew Davies to adapt Sarah Waters' Affinity for ITV1
- Paul Whitehouse and Charlie Higson planning fake celebrity travelogues
- Fox to make male version of Angela's Eyes. Think of the children!
- Eddie Cibrian to guest on Samantha Who? and Dirty Sexy Money
- Recurring actors for The Cashmere Mafia and Chuck