Archive | News
Every week day, I let you know what's happening in the world of television, film and many other media on both sides of Atlantic as well in the rest of the world (sometimes). The news category lets you have access to this pure news - and you can, of course, subscribe to its RSS feed.
Daily news by email
Posted on March 1, 2010 | |
Posted on February 26, 2010 | |
- BBC America to show new series starting April 17th [spoilers]
- Christina Applegate and Alyssa Milano join Hall Pass
- Odeon U-turns over Alice in Wonderland boycott
- Nicole Kidman to cameo in Adam Sandler's Just Go With It?
- Trailer for A Nightmare on Elm Street remake
- Bree Larson and Lucy Liu join Michael C Hall in East Fifth Bliss
- Gossip Girl's Leighton Meester to star with Hugh Laurie in The Oranges
- Bradley Cooper drops out of This Means War
- An Iron Man 2 featurette
- TV spot for The Losers with Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Zoe Saldana, Chris Evans and Idris Elba
- BBC to cut radio stations including 6 Music, "halve web pages", reduce US imports?
- STV threatens third lawsuit against ITV over X-Factor
- Five signs VoD agreement for shows including Neighbours and Home and Away
- Bridget Jones: The TV series?
Posted on February 25, 2010 | |
Seeing as French TV networks don't appear to have discovered the concept of embedded videos yet, you're all going to have to mosey on down to CanalPlus's web site to view the latest edition of L'Hebdo Séries, which – as well as giving you more old clips of current and old US TV shows and movies than you could ever to see even in the US – gives us a little two minute behind-the-scenes look at season three of Engrenages (what BBC4 calls Spiral).
It doesn't tell us much that we didn't already know – assuming my French is up to snuff – except that the third season will start in the Spring on Canal+ (no word yet from the BBC press office and BBC4, unsurprisingly). But it's nice to see that at least on the cops side, most of the previous season's characters are still intact. No sign of Sammy mind.
BTW, did anyone else think that having Grégory Fitoussi play the Baron in GI Joe was just the most jarring bit of casting, ever.