on February 23, 2015 | |
Follow TMINE on Twitter for breaking news updates
Books and Comics
- William Fichtner leaves Crossing Lines, Elizabeth Mitchell and Goran Visnjic join
- Trailer for season 3 of House of Cards
- Jason Biggs not returning for season 3 of Orange is the New Black
New UK TV shows
- Trailer for BBC Two’s Pompidou, with Matt Lucas and Alex MacQueen
- Rowan Atkinson to star in ITV's Maigret
New UK TV show casting
US TV show casting
New US TV show casting
- Camille Guaty joins ABC’s Mix
- Marianna Jean-Baptiste joins NBC’s Blindspot
- Dave Foley joins ABC’s Dr Ken, Scott Michael Foster joins ABC’s Boom, Matthew Shiveley and Bebe Wood join Family of the Year
- Lauren Ash joins NBC’s Superstore, Christine Ko joins CBS’s The Half of it
- Rob Brown, Audrey Esparaza, Ukweli Roach join NBC’s Blindspot; Graham Rogers joins ABC’s Quantico
- Laurie Holden joins NBC’s Chicago Med
- Stephen Schneider and Jack Carpenter join NBC’s Sharing
- Joel Gretsch leaves MTV’s Scream
- Jay R Ferguson to star in ABC’s Dan Savage comedy
- Laura Benanti to play Supergirl’s mum in CBS’s Supergirl
- Stacey Farber to star in NBC’s Take It From Us, Morris Chestnut to star in Fox’s Rosewood, Scott Michael Foster joins ABC’s Boom
on February 22, 2015 | |
After a few weeks of relative calm, it’s been action stations this week, as DC has deployed the big guns: as well as the usual Injustice: Gods Among Us – Year Three (aka ‘International Superpunching Weekly’) and Sensation Comics Featuring Wonder Woman #25 (aka ‘Let’s see if we can get by on Tumblr agitprop, rather than good writing’), we’ve had a brief cameo appearance in Futures End #42, we’ve seen Diana take on virtually the entire Justice League single-handed in (you guessed it) Justice League, an old enemy has come to break up the happy couple and make the Amazons look not quite as bad in Superman/Wonder Woman and over in Wonder Woman, Diana’s been having the same problems balancing her responsibilities as before – but thankfully, we have the return of a very important old friend to help her.
Phew. No wonder I’m late this week. I might have to take a holiday next week after all this…
Continue reading "Weekly Wonder Woman: Wonder Woman #39, Superman/Wonder Woman #16, Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year Three #21, Sensation Comics #25"
on February 13, 2015 | |
First, a quick question. What’s happened to Wonder Woman ’77? Three issues/one story down and despite the fact it’s listed on DC’s digital comics schedule as coming out every Thursday…
…it’s now been three weeks since the last issue and Comixology has the next release down as a date ‘TBD' (to be decided). Hmm.
Oh well, at least we’re still getting Sensation Comics Featuring Wonder Woman every Thursday, despite the fact that it’s not on that schedule at all.
All the same, another quiet week for Diana with brand new appearances in just Injustice: Gods Among Year Three, in which Wonder Woman hits someone (who will it be this week?), and Sensation Comics, in which teenager Wonder Woman wins her dance-off and learns all about friendship in the outer world.
Of course, next week, with DC’s usual impeccable timing, we’ve got Justice League, Superman/Wonder Woman and Wonder Woman all at once in addition to the digital-only titles. I should probably enjoy the quiet while it lasts, shouldn’t I?
Continue reading "Weekly Wonder Woman: Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year Three #20, Sensation Comics #24"