'People elevated to God-like status' is the blog's hall of fame. It celebrates people who through skill, talent or wisdom are quite clearly of a God (or god)-like status.
Gods in the pantheon so far are:
- Charlie Brooker: god of accurate TV criticism
- Stewart Lee: god of wisdom
- Chris Morris: god of cutting edge comedy
- Douglas Camfield: god of direction
- Graeme Harper: god of "lots of energy… and action!"
- Joanna Page: goddess of Wales, beauty and comedic acting
- David Tennant: god of Scotland, handsomeness and Time Lordliness
- Verity Lambert: goddess of production
About this blog