In case you don't know, they're making a movie about the making of the movie Psycho, based on the book Alfred Hitchcock and The Making of Psycho. It's got quite an impressive cast list, too:
- Scarlett Johansson as Janet Leigh
- James D'Arcy as Anthony Perkins
- Jessica Biel as Vera Miles
- Helen Mirren as Alma Reville, Alfred Hitchcock's wife
- Anthony Hopkins as Alfred Hitchcock
- Toni Collette as Hitchcock's trusted assistant, Peggy Robertson
- Danny Huston as screenwriter Whitfield Cook (a friend of Reville)
- Michael Stuhlbarg as agent and studio boss Lew Wasserman
- Michael Wincott as Ed Gein
- Ralph Macchio as screenwriter Joseph Stefano
- Richard Portnow as Paramount Studios boss Barney Balaban
- Wallace Langham as graphic designer Saul Bass
- Kurtwood Smith as Geoffrey Shurlock.
Now photos are emerging of what people look like in character. Here's Hopkins as Hitchcock:
Not bad, huh?
Scarlett Johnasson (with optional umbrella for the shower scene?) as Janet Leigh
Jessica Biel as Vera Miles (obviously not in costume, though).
Hair looks a bit dodgy if you ask me. What do you think, though?