Quite a simple one today, and appropriate for the last QotW for 2010.
What was the best TV show or movie you saw in 2010?
It could be a TV series or movie. It could be just an episode of a TV show. It needn't even be a new show, merely one that you saw for the first time this year. But whatever it was, let us all know.
Off the top of my head, I'd say personally
- Inception – which is probably the best movie I've seen in the last one or even two years
- In Treatment – which although slow to develop, really proved itself in its final week
- Dexter – bar its final episode
- Southland – the second season of which was just phenomenal (roll on season three)
- Rubicon – for its last few episodes, which made it one of the best US spy series ever
- Rev – just for proving the BBC can still do comedy
- Sherlock – a brilliant first episode anyway
- Community – which has had some brilliant individual episodes
- Rome – finally caught up with it and loved the first season, although the second season was a disappointment
As always, leave a comment with your answer or a link to your answer on your own blog