So quick question everyone - it's almost December, so the race for the final prize in this year's Sitting Tennant ("There can be only two") is reaching a crescendo. Now, Ms Rullsenberg, Sister Chastity and Erin C all still have big stashes of pics unposted in either Tuesday's or Friday's Sitting Tennant galleries.
How should we deal with these pictures?
- Carry on the same as we have been - one on Tuesday, one from each on Friday, and let the rest roll over to next year?
- One a day or something similar - kind of like an advent calendar - but with one captionable picture per week as before?
- Carry on the same as before, but just post any remaining on the final day of the competition and tally up then?
- Some other cunning plan y'all would like to suggest?
Either way, this week's captionable picture was provided by both Ms Rullsenberg and Sister Chastity. Well done to them and thanks as always to everyone who's sent in pictures (without whom there would be no Sitting Tennant).
- Erin C: 340
- Sister Chastity: 310
- Rullsenberg: 300
- Toby: 185
- Rachel: 90
- Sabine: 65
- Karen: 35
- dreamer-easy: 30
- Dawn: 10
- kellyann06: 5
In the mighty world of captions, it was Ms Rullsenberg who triumphed as well, earning her the 10 points, but judging by the number of comments, cannibalism really inspires everyone. I'll bear that in mind. Good luck this week, everyone!
- Marie: 255
- Rullsenberg: 245
- Toby: 210
- Electric Dragon: 175
- Dani: 110
- SK: 90
- Jane Henry: 75
- ecg: 50
- Rachel: 45
- whogal: 30
- Sabine, Joe B, Virpi: 25
- kellyann06, Sister Chastity, Alex, Paul Ebbs: 10
- George: 5
Got a picture of David Tennant sitting, lying down or in some indeterminate state in between? Then leave a link to it below or email me and if it's judged suitable, it will appear in the “Sitting Tennant” gallery. Don't forget to include your name in the filename so I don't get mixed up about who sent it to me.
The best pic in the stash each week will appear on Tuesday and get ten points; the runners up will appear on Friday (one per person who sends one in) and get five points.
You can also enter the witty and amusing captions league table by commenting on Tuesday's Sitting Tennant photo, the best caption getting 10 points, everyone who contributes getting five points.
- December 1, 2010: Friday's Sitting Tennant (week 44, 2010)
Pictures of David Tennant sitting down